Subject: [Leica] FS - Hexanon 90/2.8 and Hexar AF
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:52:45 -0400

A wonderful M mount lens is for sale - the Hexanon 90/2.8 - box,caps all for
$310 ( shipping to US included). A wonderful lens _ I mated it to my new R2
and the shots were great ( sharp at 2.8 and 1/30 on the noisier R2)that I
took yesterday.  On the one hand I would like to keep it for the R2 but I
already have 2 or 3 90 lenses and can't justify keeping it around. Pictures
at  http://www.ernienitka.com/hexarrf.html

Hexar AF silver with Data Back for sale - great lens and very Very quiet.
Needs a new home - it was caught fighting with my Ricoh GR1v the other day
and now has to be banished from the island.  Pics at
http://www.ernienitka.com/hexaraf.html
I'd take $325 shipped to US address.

If interested email me off list

Ernie Nitka