Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: ICP
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:31:18 -0400

That is nice to hear - not that they cancelled the class, and forgot to
mention the fact to the students - but that they made good on it. ;-)

There must be something in the air, BTW: Antonin Kratochvil's class
scheduled for last week at Main Photo Workshops was cancelled for lack of
interest. It was the same week as Gene Richards' class, but I was certainly
shocked to see that there weren't enough people to fill up both
classes......

B. D.