Subject: RE: [Leica] Test images from Nikon 8000 and Epson 3000
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:27:36 -0400

Hi Darrell,

What film is it, and could it be grain aliasing?  If you don't know what
that is, I suggest doing some research on it.  I'd also suggest researching
if that scanner is susceptible to it more so than others.

BTW, you're not expecting too much if you are expecting to get better image
output than you did from B&W chemical printing ;-)

Austin