Subject: Re: [Leica] Solms repairs (for the record)
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 06:40:57 +0200

Nico,
Are you sure you are using the right shutter speed when you use the flash
(silly question, I know).

If you are, and still have problems, ... time for the fixit people. Believe
me, don't try and do anything yourself. Years ago I had a Nikon S2
rangefinder that had a problem with the shutter. One screw too many and "pop
goes the weasel" ... left it behind in a shoebox when I left the states.
That was when I was young and dumb. Now I'm just dumb.

There's probably a Leica repair service close by. Depends on where you live.

Daniel