Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's picture this week
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:36:25 -0500

Thanks Steve,
It was Kodak Porta  BW.  I changed the mode to BW, though a straight scan has almost a toned look to it.  I had to do a
very little dodging in the lower left, and a small amount of burning in the shadows in the background foliage.

It is a lovely place out there.  Adam told me that on his way to work he saw three does and a fawn cross the road.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com