Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Magazine
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:52:32 -0400

Of course the problem could be solved by submitting a print.  Which can then
be put into the magazine however the editor wants.  As to going back to the
digital file, haven't we just learned form on of our fellow luggers that the
paper make a whopping difference?  And to output, every digital printer has
it's own fingerprint so the image looks different depending on output.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Black and White Magazine)