Subject: [Leica] Solms repairs (for the record)
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:30:01 +0200

I'm a little concerned that I've been bad mouthing Solms repair services and
that is not my intention.

I sent in an M4 with a cracked body and a bottomplate that took the brunt of
the force before the body cracked.

It came back simply beautiful. They went through the camera completely,
fixed it up (I must have a new body-case, there's not a mark from the crack
to be found), cleaned it up, repainted the pretty white lettering. They did
a fabulous job; and to tell the truth, it didn't cost very much. It took
just over a week to get an estimate (shipping time from Sweden to Germany
included) and after I approved the estimate it was at my door less than a
week later. I was impressed (and very happy).

Just for the record ...
Daniel Ridings