Subject: RE: [Leica] LFI ( Leica Fotographie)
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:20:09 -0400

It's natural for an older generation to turn away from the work of the
young.  But like the Leica itself, news of the magazine's demise may be
premature. Popular Photography certainly is a value at about $10 a year.
As we used to say admiringly of the (London) Sunday Times, you could
light a whole week's fires with it.  But do you really wish to compare
"674 Color Film" or "Learn How to Shoot The Flag Like a Pro!" I think
thou dost protest too much.

Stuart Phillips