Subject: Re: [Leica] Courtship - new series of photos
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:57:36 -0400

Jim,

Funny that yould mention wedding photography.
I enjoy taking pictures of people, and have enjoyed
the few weddings I have done for pay.   Your suggestions
are well appreciated.  I wouldn't mind recovering some of the
cost of my photography.  In fact I have been thinking about
ways to do this more systematically.

Thank you  for taking the time to view the photos and to offer
your advices.  You are both generous, and gracious.

- - Phong

       http://www.pbase.com/phong/courtship