Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicas in action at Kanga Cup soccer tournament
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:03:29 -0400

Rick...

Not much to see.  With the exception of the team area, none of the links to
images appear to work.  After *much* drilling down to the team area, the
thumbs are too small to see any detail.  Then the larger images are
disfigured by the large copyright logo right smack in the middle of them.

I realize you're trying to keep everyone honest and gain some legitimate
income from the images you have posted, but if you are looking for comments,
I can't offer anything more.  Sorry...  :-(

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler