Subject: Re: [Leica] need help on developing delta 100
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:22:21 +0200

>stupid me this time.  I use this roll with intention to test film and my
>camera exposure with xtol again and look like i screw it up already
>
>Olivier

If this film was just for testing film, exposure and developer, then
junk the film. You will get no reliable data, except for Delta 100
exposed at 400. and it does not seem that that is the kind of data
you are looking for.

If the film had contained pictures of your first marriage, then
saving it would have been worthwhile (I hope), but not now.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or