Subject: RE: [Leica] New batch of images
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 23:50:11 -0500

Alastair,

The thumbs look great; unfortunately the PC Gods aren't with me tonight.
All I get is error on page when I click on the thumbs for a larger view,
something to do with Java. My PC has been having Java problems for some
time now and after a lot of reading I still haven't been able to resolve
the problem. I'm almost to the point that I might spend 4 or 5 hours in
line waiting to get connected to a MS tech person. Unless someone in
shining armor wishes to save me.

Sam Krneta