Subject: [Leica] rangefinder vertical alignment
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:10:34 -0500

my M6 has somehow been knocked out of vertical alignment.  i remember
someone mentioning that the alignment can be adjusted by removing the
top plate and fiddling with a screw.  is this advisable?  i'd rather not
go poking around in there.

i'm assuming there's someone in chicago who can fix this and that,
theoretically, it should be pretty quick and easy.  would that be
advisable?  would it void my warranty?  if it did, how would leica
know?  (other than the fact that they're reading this and blacklisting
me as i speak.)

finally, if i do send it to leica, about how long can i expect to be
blind?

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
	--Calvin and Hobbes

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

All my family problems disappeared overnight.
We're all takin' Zoloft, and everything is fine.
My sister's teen angst just flew out the window.
Momma's so happy, she laughs all the time.
	--Patterson Hood

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] rangefinder vertical alignment)