Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica/Heliopan filters
From: bennett <3bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:49:55 +0100

>Could someone suggest  the best source for Leica /Heliopan filters
>......price/speedy
>service....? thanks,  Steve
>             Steve Barbour
>             kididdoc@cox.net

Don't know about Leica filters, but you can get Heliopan filters from
Beverly Hills Camera (who stock them), and from B&H (who stock everything).
As long as it's not an unusual size, you should be able to order them today
and have them in a week.

Personally, I switched from B+W to Heliopan as the former's mounts can be
pretty thick and thus difficult to use on a wide-angle lens with a hood (at
least that was my experience). All Heliopan filters use thin mounts.

Guy

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica/Heliopan filters)