Subject: Re: [Leica] LS 2000 and Ektachrome 200
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:25:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/02 9:34:39 PM, mark@markrabiner.com writes:

<< Ektachrome 200 is nice film but the colors are quite muted compared to
most other films I've used.
Shoot some Ektachrome VS (very saturated) 100 and if those come out flat
than you know your outfit has real trouble with slides and you should go
back to ColorNeg which is where I'm at now it seems anyway. >>

I hope we're all talking the same emulsions, are we talking about the new
E200 (which is pretty nice) or the old Ektachrome 200 (not nice).
You're right Mark, if Rich doesn't get saturated colors with VS he has a
problem with his set-up, I find it way over saturated, as I have to
de-saturate images before I print. So I stick with E100s or E200.
Bill,  asmp