Subject: [Leica] LS 2000 and Ektachrome 200
From: Rich Jackson <richard.jackson42@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:55:08 -0400

I have been using a Leica M system in conjunction with a Nikon LS 2000
scanner for several years. In the past I used print film and got very good
results. I recently went on a vacation to Europe and decided to switch to
Kodak Ektachrome 200 slide film.

I just got some of my slides back and the results are vivid and sharp yet
when I scan with the LS 2000 the results look dull and lackluster and
anything but sharp. I have the updated firmware (ver 1.3.1) with the most
recent software for Windows 2000 (2.5.1).

I am at a loss as to what the problem is and would be grateful for guidance.

Rich Jackson
richj@infotechworks.com
richard.jackson42@verizon.net

Photo Gallery: www.infotechworks.com/rtj