Subject: [Leica] Was 135 APO images - now bouncing with the SF20
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:21:22 -0400

Simon...

I'm using a camping signal mirror that I have cut to size and mounted to the
SF20 at a 45 degree angle with duct tape.  Image can be seen here:
http://members.aol.com/noctizeiss/private/Scan43a.jpg

Bouncing with the 135 APO, I have found the SF20 to be strong enough to just
barely shoot down to f/5.6 with Portra 160 NC, low ceilings and short
distances.  Bouncing with the Noct wide open, I can shoot at distances up to
25 feet with high ceilings with 160 speed film.  Everything improves with
increased film speed.

For the shots I make, it has proven to be a winner so far, no matter how
ugly it looks.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler