Subject: Re: [Leica] The Next Generation at Work....
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 06:43:57 +0200

Man, I hope that kids gets enough for his Leica soon :)

I wish I were 12. I'm working on a project I call the "New Sweden", not the
bleeding heart liberal Sweden of the Vietnam protest days, but the Sweden
who packs all the foreigners in any old unattractive housing areas (that no
Swede wants to live in) and puts doctors and lawyers from other countries
behind the hotdog stands and the market booths.

I'm a honkie myself, so you can't say I walk into the areas and am trusted
right off the bat. So I thought I'd take a clumsy tripod, set it up in the
middle of the square, have one or two of my friends come by and take their
portraits (just to get the ball rolling) and then take portraits and come
back with them later to give them away.

Haven't done it yet. I wish I were 12 :)