Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 26
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:38:00 +0200

After 25 straight weeks of photos of Paris week 26 is <gulp> somewhere
else.

I spent a weekend with friends at their cottage south of the Loire in a
small(_very_ small) village called Chéniers.

After so many people photographs I found it very difficult to adapt to
taking photographs in the countryside, still here are my best efforts.
Nothing very original, Alt 3 is the weakest IMHO.

Week 26 main at...
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_26.htm

Week 26 alt 1 at...
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_26alt1.htm