Subject: Re: [Leica] a domke vest and a little moxie
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 18:21:00 -0700

I once heard of a guy here in LA, who had a unique style for unobtrusive
street shooting.
He dressed up, or down as the case may be, like a homeless person. He
applied "dirt" to his face and hands with theatrical makeup and when he is
through, you would swear he is a zombied out druggie or acholic homeless
guy. He prowled the streets, and just when people think he was going to
assault them for change.. he raised his Leica, fired, and kept on moving..
all while mumbleing to himself loud enough for all those around to hear him.