Subject: Re: [Leica] developing my own film
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 07:32:27 -0700

Start in the library.   It should have a few books on the darkroom with
varying levels of instruction.

When you determine the reference book you want, I suggest you go to a
website such as www.camerabooks.com  to make your purchase.

Then, start asking questions here.  Based on the answers you get, you will
probably settle on someone who will become your off list guide.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California