Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:57:36 -0700

on 7/5/02 10:20 AM, David Rodgers at davrod@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Go light! Leave equipment behind.

On my road trip I took every piece of equipment in my toy box but soon found
that much of it was more burdensome than benefit.  Fearing theft or damage
from a hot car interior I didn't stray far from the car either to watch it
or 'cuz my load was too heavy, until I decided not to be a slave to my
tools.  On the last day of the trip I took a 6-hour hike in the Ruby
Mountains with most of the stuff left in the car.  It was the best hike of
the entire trip.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com