Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday --- M6 + lenses etc.
From: Walter Levy <wlevy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:13:49 -0400

Hi all, I'm glad to see a lot of familiar names still in the LUG.  Hello
to Ted Grant, B.D., Mark Rabiner, Tina Manley, etc., etc....  (Is Johnny
Deadman still around?)

I recently re-subscribed to the LUG.  The Family of Man 2 project is
terrific!  Kudos to Alastair and all the photographers.  There is truly
some fine work!

I am selling the following equipment because I NEED THE MONEY:

Leica M6 black body, sn 1705418, gently used, cosmetically and
mechanically very nice, some nicks on back top edge of top plate above
viewfinder, accurate, smooth and quiet.  Still has original protective
plastic on base plate.
Leica black Tele-Elmarit 90-mm F/2.8, sn 2588416, Canadian with Leica
metal lens cap and rear cap.  Condition is well-used :)
Leica black Summicron 50-mm f/2, sn 2350433, Wetzlar with round metal
lens shade and plastic Leica lens cap.  Condition is excellent.
Leica black Summicron-M 35-mm f/2, sn 3591150, Wetzlar with rectangular
plastic Leica lens cap and rear cap.  Condition is virtually mint
(purchased from a fellow LUGger last year).
Heliopan 39-mm yellow filter
Heliopan 39-mm skylight filter
Hoya 39-mm UV filter
Abrahamson green soft release  -  never used!

Please contact me at wlevy@comcast.net and make an offer if interested
in any or all of this.

Regards to the LUG,

Walter Levy