Subject: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:43:08 -0600

Well after forty two years of abusing my back as a JD and an automotive
mechanic, it is NOT happy any more. I have numerous shoulder camera and
courier bags that have been perfect for my past needs. Now I am having
difficulty having just a RWed M on my shoulders. It is not pain, it is a
pinched nerve which slowly kills the feeling in my left shoulder and arm.

So I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for waist bags that can
hold three RWed Ms plus ancillaries? Heck how about two? I have the Lowe
Pro Sideline Shooter and that is OK but you have to use zippers to get
in (and out to make it secure). Billingham and Timbuk2 have spoiled me
with there loop and post and velcro attachments.

Absolutely any advice would be appreciated!!!

John Collier

Good Lord Ted and Tina! How do you do it?