Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summicron coll., Billingham bag, ERCs, books
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 22:16:47 +0200

To finance some other goodies, I have the following  items for sale:

Leica 50mm Summicron collapsible, chrome, serial no. 1318xxx. I use it
on my Leica M3 with good results, but have decided to go back to having
just one 50mm lens (I already have the Summilux). For a lens this age,
it is in unusually good condition (I bought it recently from an LHSA
member, and we know most of those guys baby their equipment). Price: 400
Euro or equivalent, including air mail shipping worldwide.

Beige Billingham 225 bag with all inserts and two end pockets. The bag
is in very good condition, no tears, just a bit of visible wear, but
really minimal. A new bag retails for $278 at B&H:

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___4908___BI225K___REG___CatID=4359___SID=EE8124F7160

And the two Delta pockets I am including cost $46 each at B&H:

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___157705___BIDEP225K___REG___CatID=4357___SID=EE8124F7160

I am asking 250 Euro or equivalent for the combo, with air mail shipping in Europe or surface shipping elsewhere included.

Lager's "Leica: An Illustrated History". Mint in every way. I have all three volumes cameras, lenses, accessories). 90 Euro each or 250 Euro for the set.

With all items, I will ship from Germany if the buyer is in the EU to eliminate VAT and customs issues.

In addition to the above, I have some odds and ends for sale, please inquire about price or make offer:

- - 67mm B&W light red (25) filter
- - original Leica M3 leather eveready case, some scratches on front, otherwise good
- - original Leicaflex SL leather eveready case, almost mint condition.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland