Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:41:54 -0400

It's okay, Cliff - This is NOT Mark's personal list. He is not the list
owner. He is not the webmaster. He, like thee and me, is just one of a very
large number of members of this list - all of whom are free to express our
often strong opinions on any subject from Tilley hats, to single malt
Scotch, to Mont Blanc pens, to - get this, Leicas and photography!

B. D.