Subject: [Leica] Change of email address - gwpics
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:27:15 +0100

Could those of you who are interested please note that this is a new email
address for me. AOL just got too tedious with their inability to send plain
text and one or two other points, so you will now see me from here. AOL mail
will still reach me for a couple of months or so whilst I change over. And
from now on you will see me listed on your mail server as 'Gerry Walden'
instead of 'gwpics'.

Thanks!

Gerry
www.gwpics.com