Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "Thomas Mitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:04:34 -0700

Pablo, Pablo, Pablo

I think a couple posts about another brand/type of camera is much more OT
than a couple weeks of World Cup and Argentine war posts, Gay Pride or any
of the other completely non-photographic OT posts.  So before you jump into
the fray, you might examine your own posting habits.

FWIW, I played goalkeeper from age 6 through a Univ scholarship and club
ball afterward (about 22 years) so I enjoyed the World Cup posts, Slobodan's
short piece on "The Beautiful Game" vs the Euro system being my favorite.
Three knee surgeries and a few more years mean that all I hope to do it
watch and live vicariously through my son's play as he wastes time on 'gang
sports'...

Regards,

Thomas