Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M7 noise
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:54:19 -0400

At 03:20 PM 7/3/02 +0200, you wrote:

>However I suspect that I have not very many friends in this list, due to my
>strong criticisms, let me say that today my preferred camera is not a Leica
>but the camera pill produced by Israel Giving Imaging Ltd. A true tiny
>camera, swallowable, pill size, that actually is in my hands, and that has
>allowed finding out the hide bleeding small intestine in my wife who is
>still at hospital from last may 28th (I'm there with her and I have not
>found my bed in all this time (36 days)). It seems that the bleedy has
>stopped and she is not any more In death danger. When coming back home I'll
>get the M7. Anyway I had time for reading LUG messagges.
>
>Kind regards
>
>Felix

Felix,

I can certainly understand that the medical camera would be your favorite
right now.  I'm so glad it was available to help your wife.  Best wishes
for her speedy recovery and return home.  Take lots of photos of her
homecoming with your new M7!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com