Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 21:50:12 +0800

Annie

>I have been lurking around this forum for quite some time.  This love-hate
>thing with the M7 is getting too long...hate to see LUGgers bash a the new
>Leica while Contaxians enjoy their forums and draw a wish list for the G3.

I am sure as a lurker (long enough I hope) these exchanges are a recurrent
feature and it brings a lot of life and passion to the group.

>How about breaking this thread by asking yourselves 'Why not get a Contax
>G* instead?'?   I think I'll get a ton of 'NOT!!!!'....HEHEHE.

Heck, I use a Contax G2 plus their complement of excellent CZ lenses and a
slew of Leica M equipment. What I use is often dictated by the style of
photography and the mood that I am in.  Both are capable of producing the
finest images on film and I am equally comfortable with either system.

>Enjoy the Leica folks and the fact that you were able to afford one....I
>thought that was what this forum was for.

If you are able to afford both, it will make the joy of photography even
more complete.

Dan K.