Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:25:55 -0400

Speak for yourself, Mark - First off, this sentence has to be the oxymoron
of all times:
"We Luggers don't know much about electricity. Have no clue as to what
a micro drive is...I'm fairly technical."

And even more to the point, there are many of us here on the list who have a
great deal of interest in the new Nikon and Canon Tupperware along with our
interest in our Leicas. Some of us recognize that the photographic process
is changing, and at the very least we want to be aware of how its changing
and what that change may ultimately mean to use. Simply making snide remarks
about that change and those who are following it doesn't make one wise, it
just makes one a wiseass. (And God knows I certainly know allot about
that.;-) )

B. D.

P.S.