Subject: [Leica] RE: M7 noise
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:20:32 +0200

After all this M7 noise I've decided to get one. I know how use a AE
aperture priority metering system from the time I used my Contaflex BC, many
years ago, so no problem. Simply I know metering. Right metering does not
exist. You have to decide which light you like as a reference and make a
choice. If I wish a standard average light metering I prefer using incident
metering otherwise I seek the most representative light. Even so many times
there are several light choices and it is not easy to make a choice as nmore
than one output is valuable.

However I suspect that I have not very many friends in this list, due to my
strong criticisms, let me say that today my preferred camera is not a Leica
but the camera pill produced by Israel Giving Imaging Ltd. A true tiny
camera, swallowable, pill size, that actually is in my hands, and that has
allowed finding out the hide bleeding small intestine in my wife who is
still at hospital from last may 28th (I'm there with her and I have not
found my bed in all this time (36 days)). It seems that the bleedy has
stopped and she is not any more In death danger. When coming back home I'll
get the M7. Anyway I had time for reading LUG messagges.

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] RE: M7 noise)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: M7 noise)