Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: "Annie RN" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 05:02:54 +0000

I have been lurking around this forum for quite some time.  This love-hate
thing with the M7 is getting too long...hate to see LUGgers bash a the new
Leica while Contaxians enjoy their forums and draw a wish list for the G3.

How about breaking this thread by asking yourselves 'Why not get a Contax G*
instead?'?   I think I'll get a ton of 'NOT!!!!'....HEHEHE.

Enjoy the Leica folks and the fact that you were able to afford one....I
thought that was what this forum was for.

Cheers!
Annie