Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Neil's Spotmeter Question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:52:30 -0400

At 02:24 PM 7/2/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Neil,
>
>Then again, I could buy an M7, throw away the grey card and not have to
>worry about exposure mistakes ever again, if Tina's right.
>
>There you are: A $2,500.00 solution to a $5.00 problem...
>
>Regards,
>
>/Len/

Len -

I have that same grey card in my camera backpack!  Usually the backpack is
in my hammock which is hanging over the family bed that you have to crawl
over the pigs and dogs to get to.  I still carry the grey card around (it's
a great idea), but I don't think I've ever actually used it in the
field.  The camera, on the other hand, is always hanging off of my
shoulder, even in the latrine.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com