Subject: Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:57:54 -0700

Well I have 2 M6's. A Classic. And a TTL. Next time i call the store and
tell me to send me a Leica it's the M7 they'll be selling and that's
what I'm going to get. When i use the camera for a few weeks I'll find
out it has advantages and problems I'd never anticipated.
But I've used AE before and it was loads of fun.
The fact that the shutter speeds are stepless kind of makes me feel good.
My camera wants 127th of a second for this wall, 128th for that one!
The accuracy of that amazes me! I'd have had it set at 125th of course
and thought i was doing OK!
Splitting hairs can drive you crazy but when it's automatic it doesn't
bother me.

If the M7 Doesn't work out I'll go back to M6's. Maybe even sell the M7.
Buy and M4.

Why don't they have a hand held meter you can wear on your lapel?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG)