Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuel to the M7 discussion fire
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:54:59 -0400

At 12:27 AM 7/2/02 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm not denigrating the 7; I'd love to have one.  But I think there are
>many circumstances in which I might operated one in the same way that I
>operated the 6 on that day.

Herb,

The way I usually work is to sit quietly in a corner and try to be as
unnoticeable as possible.  I move the camera slowly and often leave it at
my eye while people are moving around and going about their business.  The
M7 aperture priority helps keep my motions at a minimum.

>Ever since then, I've hand-held at 1/250 if conditions permitted.

Many of my photos are made with the Noctilux wide open, a shutter speed of
1/30, and TMax pushed to 800.  Available darkness!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: