Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Tri-Elmar, Motor M, Tripod, etc.
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:43:24 -0400

All...

I have the following items to offer for sale.  If they don't sell here, they will go to eBay this weekend.  Any replies should be directed to me off list at the following addresses: mzeissle@gannett.com or zeissler@directvinternet.com.

Tri-Elmar [2nd version] w/optional clip-on hood LNIB -  $1,395
Motor M LNIB  -  $425
Mamiya AY702 carbon fiber tripod MINT -  $445
Gitzo G1275M Off-Set Magnesium ball head MINT  -  $125
Leitz SHOOC 135mm brightline viewfinder MINT -  $100
Voigtländer 35mm brightline viewfinder LNIB -  $100
Voigtländer chrome 50mm brightline viewfinder MINT -  $120
Leitz FIKUS 50mm to 135mm collapsible lens hood USER -  $50 or best offer

I will ship to anywhere in the world [buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs] and offer a 5-day money back guarantee on all these items.  I accept PayPal, money order and cashier checks.  Buyer picks up the cost of using Escrow.com, should that service be selected.  Personal checks are OK, but must clear before shipping.

/Mitch