Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed -- Motorcycling with a Leica
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:25:30 -0400

Rob:

Don't put the Leicas in anything that attaches to the motorcycle. Carry them
in a small backpack or shoulder bag with strap that is supported by your
body, not the bike.  Engine and transmission vibrations are transmitted to
bags attached to the frame and will eventually wear the finish, loosen some
screws or de-align the RF.

Take this from and old Harley rider that likes to take trips with his Ms.

JB

Message from "Rob McClure" <mcclure@udata.com> (Re: [Leica] Help needed -- Motorcycling with a Leica)