Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:56:38 -0700

After a few months of experimenting with the 15mm Voigtlander Heliar I've
concluded that it does not suit my needs.
The lens is in as new condition and includes the viewfinder, leather case
for lens and finder, and an M adapter.
The new price was US$465 plus tax and shipping.
Rather than setting an arbitrary price I'm inviting interested parties to
contact me with offers at oliverbryk@attbi.com.

Oliver Bryk
Norton AntiVirus scans all my outgoing e-mail.