Subject: Re: [Leica] Tetenal E6 in Jobo
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:00:25 -0400

7 minutes 30 seconds in the first developer.

This time represents the 16% increase recommended in the accompanying
instructions.  Five rolls at once may be straining the capacity of the
chemistry, however.  The CPE motor will safely accommodate up to 600 ml of
solution in the tank. I have done 4 rolls at a time with the half liter kit
without problem.

Roy