Subject: [Leica] Re: Fw: Oly Pen F CLA?
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:05:57 -0400

I'll try one more time. Every time someone asks for a good repair shop,
I recommend one of the better shops in the United States, Essex Camera
Repair:

http://www.essexcamera.com/

And of course a number of other people give suggestions. A week later,
the person who requested information posts a message saying, "Thanks
Garry or Fred or Whomever, I called Ragweed Repair in Dustbowl,
Oklahoma, and you're right--he is good! When I told him the plastic
broke off my camera's winding lever, he knew just what I was talking
about. I sent it out yesterday, and I should have it back in 6-7 months.
I'd like to have it back a little sooner, but I'm willing to wait to
have Mr. Oilyblades do the work. himself.

Remember, this is the last time. You won't have Allan Wafkowski to kick
around anymore.

Allan