Subject: Re: [Leica] critique
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:09:25 -0700

I like the picture very much for many of the reasons B.D. cited.  In
addition, I thought Bernard's mentioned about seeing it b&w was
interesting.

When the picture scrolled onto my monitor, I thought it was b&w until I
noticed the street lamps appear light yellow, and then, of course, the
reflections of the sun on the street appeared and gave it color.

From that perspective, I like the contrast of the "grayscale" of the
buildings and shadows with the color of the street.  That made the
picture even more interesting to me.

Ted in Olalla