Subject: Re: [Leica] New Gallery Posted
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:02:05 -0400

Clif,

ref: http://www.leica-gallery.net/clifwright/folder-3015.html

Beautiful photos! I'm particularly enchanted by "Perro en el Tejado."
"Esculptura y Pelicanos" could make a magnificent mural.

Suggestion: In the sequence of photos, it might be effective to have the
one of the dog laying by the truck come before the dog on the roof. It
would seem that the latter would be calling "wake up!" to former.

Anyway, I'd be proud to have taken these shots.

Carl