Subject: [Leica] older M6's
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:05:13 -0400

Hi all!
    As far as I know Chris, the M6 (TTL or otherwise) were always , and are,
a zinc alloy. Only the Titanium M6 Classic and TTL, as well as any Black
Paint model TTL, are brass underneath.

    BTW - I sold (should have hung onto it!) an M6 Classic that just had a
big M6 on the left side (from the front) Just like the M7 --- What a nice
pair they'd make, and maybe a little extra cash when I sold it off! Anyone
know how many of those they made?
    Thanks,
    EC
- --