Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 24 Rob Mellor
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:10:39 +0200

Hi Rob,

You did not get close enough. I realise that the fire brigade do not want
photographers getting in their way, but at the very least you could have
crossed the side street visible in the foreground, or walked over to the van
parked on the main road. It seems like you saw the building on fire, got
excited about it, and quickly snapped away.

Nathan