Subject: Re: [Leica] new battery emptied overnight ?
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

I traded out my M6TTL for the M7 for that very reason. I sent my M6 into
the shop twice because it was blowing through batteries. (Even with the
shutter uncocked and the shutterspeed dial set to off)

If you still are in the passport warranty period, repairing it should be
at no cost to you. If it isn't under passport, I would still send it to
leica, as a defect in their camera. Leica should still repair it at no
cost to you.

- -Mark