Subject: Re: [Leica] weekly roll
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:43:23 -0400

Hi Christer,
thank you very much for your web suggestion.

The reason i put all of slides up is that I can show people all of it and
hope that I get some feedback tell me what I did right and wrong what I
should do to correct my error.

I will change the list folder in 2 days.  I just get caught up with too many
things at one time therefore I am quite jumpy.
thank you

Olivier

>From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subject: Re: [Leica] weekly roll
>Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:52:15 +0200
>
>Hello OLIVER,
>
>I think you have put up far too many pictures. With so many pictures you
>need thumbnails so one can easily and quickly make a preselection of what
>one wants to see. Why do you put up pictures that are out of focus? Or with
>disturbing foreground? Try making a selection of a dozen pictures you are
>__really proud of__ from a photographic point of view (not from a
>botanist's view) and make sure you know why you are proud of them, and then
>publish them on the net.
>
>Best regards,
>Chris
>

>>Hi everyone,
>>I have pictures that I took 2 weeks ago developt via mailer and Now i have
>>an opportunity to post it up for suggestion.  please give me feedback to
>>improve my techniques
>>thank you
>>Olivier
>>http://www.tungxuanquan.com:8080/weeklyroll/