Subject: [Leica] new battery emptied overnight ?
From: Sylvain Brugnot <sylvain@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:59:47 +0100

Hi,

I am new to Leica and to this forum.
I recently bought a used M6TTL, and it's great... except that it went
through 3 batteries since I got it (two weeks ago). I'm talking about the 3
Volt Lithium (DL1-3N).

The best example is that I put a new battery in last night and switched the
camera off (shutter uncocked). This morning, the meter is dead.

Does anyone know what's happening ? Where can I get it fixed ? (I'm
UK-based). I've had a look at the LUG archives but couldn't really find an
answer.

Thanks a lot,
Sylvain

Replies: Reply from Sylvain Brugnot <sylvain@dcs.gla.ac.uk> (RE: [Leica] new battery emptied overnight ?)