Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nathan's PAW 24: The World Cup in Zurich
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:56:56 +0200

Hi Pericles,

Thanks for looking and the compliments (although I am not sure if those are
for me or the girls ;-)). The glare is a scanning artifact; especially with
dense Kodachrome slides my Nikon LS-2000 produces this effect when I have
to crank up the brightness to get enough shadow detail. There is no doubt
that E6 is easier to scan than Kodachrome.

Kind regards,
Nathan