Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Mac User and Programmer [short and maybe funny]
From: Henry Ambrose <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:32:42 -0500

Jeff Moore wrote:
>[1] The traditional Windows mouse embodies a similar weak-mindedness:
>    it supplies only two buttons, even though Unix workstation users
>    have long known that the proper number of buttons atop a mouse is
>    three, since that is how many fingers lie there when the thumb and
>    pinkie are doing grasping duty at the sides.

HA !

As an ongoing jibe between folks who paddle kayaks and canoes (kayakers
use a 2 bladed paddle, canoeists use a single blade) there is a
saying"half the paddle, twice the man" (or woman as the case may be)

To all you mouse users with more than one button I say-
"half the buttons twice the man"

If you have 3 buttons on your mouseŠ
Well I'l just leave it there so I won't bruise your feelings.

; >)
Henry